The Decagon stove is tough, light, simple and reliable. Its one-piece titanium construction has no moving parts and is virtually maintenance free. Designed for long term use on the trail, the Decagon is easy to operate and the bottom stability plate helps prevent the stove from tipping over.
The Decagon is easy to fill and empty and has a 15 minute burn time and will bring two cups of water to boil in just 5-6 minutes. To use, fill the center depression with denatured alcohol, the fuel will make its way into the inner chamber through the small hole in the bottom of the depression. Ignite the fuel by placing a match close to the center of the stove. As the stove primes (about 1-2 minutes) the flame will move from the center depression to the side holes. The stove is now ready for your pot.
- Titanium construction
- 15 minute burn time
- Strong, reliable design
- Maintenance free
- 4.25” x 1.25”
- Use only denatured alcohol as fuel
- Do not use indoors
You may also be interested in...
New and Notable
- Craghoppers NosiLife Convertible Trousers-Pebble
- Craghoppers NosiLife Long Sleeve Shirt-Dark Khaki
- Craghoppers NosiLife Cargo Shorts-Pebble
- Hydro Flask Standard Mouth 21 oz. Vacuum Stainless Steel Bottle
- Pelican 2720 LED Headlight
- Pelican CE1180 Vault iPhone Case
- Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 2 Ultralight Tent
- Granite Gear Leopard A.C. 58 Backpack
- Granite Gear Blaze A.C. 60 Backpack
- Granite Gear Blaze A.C. 60 Ki Women's Backpack
- Granite Gear Habanero 28 Backpack
- Granite Gear eVent Sil Drysacks
- Granite Gear Air Bag Stuff Sacks