The MSR Hubba Footprint is custom fitted to the MSR Hubba tent, protecting the floor from abrasion, puncture, groundwater, mud and other hazards. It is also used as a waterproof ground cloth that, along with the rainfly, makes an ultralight tarp shelter.
An MSR footprint is simple to use-just lay it on the ground, pull the tent’s stake loops through the footprint’s loops and stake the tent to secure. The Hubba Footprint comes with a breathable MicroMesh storage bag.
- Custom fit for your tent
- Provides additional protection from water and wear-and-tear
- Mesh stuff sack included
You may also be interested in...
New and Notable
- Craghoppers NosiLife Convertible Trousers-Pebble
- Craghoppers NosiLife Long Sleeve Shirt-Dark Khaki
- Craghoppers NosiLife Cargo Shorts-Pebble
- Hydro Flask Standard Mouth 21 oz. Vacuum Stainless Steel Bottle
- Pelican 2720 LED Headlight
- Pelican CE1180 Vault iPhone Case
- Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 2 Ultralight Tent
- Granite Gear Leopard A.C. 58 Backpack
- Granite Gear Blaze A.C. 60 Backpack
- Granite Gear Blaze A.C. 60 Ki Women's Backpack
- Granite Gear Habanero 28 Backpack
- Granite Gear eVent Sil Drysacks
- Granite Gear Air Bag Stuff Sacks